One Revolution Internal Tube Cutters are used for the following applications:
1. The "Piercing" of tubes prior to inserting tube plugs
2. The "Complete Cutting" of ferrous or copper tubes on one end prior to tube removal - can include nonferrous light wall tubes
Used with a wrench, simply adjust the depth collar stop so the cutter bit is past the tube sheet, then rotate in a clockwise direction. After the bit starts cutting, make 1/4 revolution to puncture or one full revolution to cut.
• Available for 1/2" thru 21/4" tubes of all Gauges
• Standard reach of 10", longer reaches available
Our Bits are made from high quality tool steel and hardened to provide the maximum cutting edge retention.
• Available for 1/2" thru 21/2" tube cutters
• Directly interchangeable with Airetool Bits
PUSH CUTTER INTERNAL TUBE CUTTER AND REPLACEMENTS
The Push Type cutter is used to quickly cut tubes in large numbers, they are especially suited for toughest tube cutting applications such as Stainless Steel, Inconel, Monel, Titanium, etc.
The unit can be used with any drill or one of our driving units with the cutting speed regulated for your particular tube material to maximize the cutters life.
To operate, adjust the collar depth, insert it into the tube, apply power, press inward and the tube will be cut in a few seconds.
• Available for 5/8" thru 11/2" tubes of all Gauges
• Bits are easily removed
• Adjustable reaches available: "STD" = 4", "A" = 6", "B" = 8", "C" = 10" Our bits are made from high quality tool steel, hardened, and Titanium Nitrate coated to provide the maximum cutting edge retention,
BOILER TUBE CUTTER and REPLACEMENT BITS
• PR-68 tube cutters are ideal for cutting thick walled boiler tubes of 2" O.D. and higher
• The unit can be operated with any drill
• For Boiler tube sizes 2" thru 41/2" all Gauges
• Available in standard reach of 4", Additionally reaches in increments of 4" are available up to 16"