Portable Electric Tube Cleaners
Compact, powerful, reliable, and easily maneuverable cleaning units
• Water flushes through the shaft removing deposits from tube
• Flow rate is automatically regulated as needed
• "Hands Free" controls provided via a foot switch
• Stainless steel cover for use in the harshest environments
• Shafts, bits, and brushes are quickly and easily replaced
• Large wheels for easy transportation
• Water consumption can be regulated as needed
Electric Tube Cleaners are compact, powerful, reliable, and easily maneuverable units used to clean straight and curved tubes in heat exchangers, condensers, or boilers. They work by attaching a cleaning tool, such as a brush or boring bit onto a flexible shaft. The motor spins the shaft which is enclosed in a non-rotating casing. If needed water is connected to the cleaner and passes through the flexible shaft to flush out deposits from the tube. All Cleaners are supplied with a foot switch for control.
Following models are available:
MODEL FSC-4 Chiller Tube Cleaning System - Most commonly used for cleaning up to 5/8" I.D. tubes of chiller units such as Trane, Blue Star, Thermax, Carrier, York and others. 1/2 HP motor @ 890 RPM.
MODEL FSC-5 Chiller Tube Cleaning System - Similar to the FSC-4 but has a more powerful 3/4 HP motor @ 890 RPM for removing tougher deposits and comes standard with a dual direction foot switch.
MODEL FSC-4X Tube Cleaning System - A Heavy Duty system for tube ODs 1' and larger. This unit is provided with a powerful 1 HP motor @ 1780 RPM.
MODEL FSC-4X-2A Tube Cleaning System - Our Heaviest Duty system for the toughest jobs for 1" and larger tubes. This unit is provided with a workhorse 2 HP motor @ 1780 RPM.
All cleaners can be ordered individually or as a kit
Each kit is provided with the following:
• 1 ea - Tube Cleaner • 1 ea - Foot Control Switch • 2 ea - Flexible Shafts • 20 ea - Nylon Brushes of your size choice • 2 ea - Buffing Tools of your size choice • 1 ea - Flexible Shaft repair kit