TLD-2500 Tube Leak Detector - Leak Testing Gun
Quick and safe pressure testing of 7 to 8 tubes per minute!
• Interchangeable seal sets allow testing of wide range of IDs.
• Uses standard plant air supplies from 70 psi to 100 psi.
• Silent during use and ergonomic design makes testing effortless.
• Quick and safe pressure testing of 7 to 8 tubes per minute.
Finds leaks by pressurizing the tube with air while plugging the other end. Insert guns into the tube to be tested. Actuate pressurizing gun by depressing the trigger, the plugging gun seals automatically when pressurizing. After supply pressure is reached, or 100 PSIG (whichever is less), release trigger. If the pressure holds...the tube is OK, if it drops...the tube is leaking - Simple.
Each kit is provided with the following:
• 1 ea - Carrying Case
• 1 ea - Pressure & Plugging Gun
• 3 ea - Tube Seal sizes of your choice
• 1 ea - Set of Compression Collars for All Tube Sizes
Additional tube seals purchased separately.
USA Industries, Inc. Tube Leak Detector Part Chart & Specifications