Heavy Duty Expansion Isolation Pipe Plug
Expansion Isolation Plugs Offer Simple, Safe & Quick Installation with Minimal Torque - Available to rent or purchase.
USA Industries' uniquely designed Heavy Duty Isolation Pipe Plug eliminates the need to weld on end caps or plates for isolation. All pipe plugs are designed for simple and safe installation. As you tighten the isolation plug's nut, the metal on both ends of the seal ring compress and force the seal to expand. This process creates a tight seal against the inside of the pipe.
To use, simply install into the open end of the pipe or tube and tighten the compression nut(s) to expand the seal element. In-stock pipe plugs ship the same day.
Heavy Duty Isolating Pipe Plug Features:
- We offer standard and custom configurations to suit your specific application
- Manufactured under a Quality Assurance Program certified to ISO 9001:2015
- Engineering expertise to help you develop other non-standard sizes, configurations and applications
- Unique seals can expand more than 1" with minimal torque
- Standard, extended insertion, or double block configurations available
- Leaves no damage to interior pipe walls
- Eliminates the need for welding end caps or plates
- Maintenance-free and can be provided for any pipe size