BEST HYDROSTATIC TESTING PLUGS
FOR SAFETY, TECHNOLOGY, RELIABILITY & VALUE.
Designed, Manufactured & Supplied Exclusively by USA Industries,
an ISO 9001:2015 Certified Company.
Patents & Trademarks
• US PATENTS: 9,927,058 | 9,810,364 | D894,349 | 10,746,339 | 11,391,404 | 11,408,548 | 11,408,549
• US REGISTERED TRADEMARKS: 6,540,339 | 6,540,338 | 6,2569,105
• CANADIAN PATENT: 3,004,787 | 3,114,389
• CANADIAN INDUSTRIAL DESIGN: CA 186293
• EUROPEAN PATENT: EP3,377,797 B1
• EUROPEAN PATENT [Germany]: 602016051864.3
• EUROPEAN UNION DESIGN REGISTRATION: 00628264-001
• EUROPEAN UNION INTERNATIONAL TRADEMARK REGISTRATION #'s: 1567890 | 1550298 | 1550337
• AUSTRALIAN PATENT: 2016355337
• AUSTRALIAN TRADEMARK NUMBER: 2120735
• Other US and Foreign Patents Pending
*ORB & DBB Plug Models
A SPECIAL WORD OF CAUTION: Pressure testing can be an extremely hazardous operation and safety precautions should be strictly adhered to. All connections, valves, flanges and other fittings should be checked for suitability to test pressure. Verify the line ID & Plug Range match. Most importantly - Never stand or pass in front of any test plug or other enclosure while test is in progress. If plug discharges during a test, serious injury or death could occur.