Flange Weld Test Plugs
Clear, Purge, Weld and Test Lines - Available for Sale or to Rent
USA Industries' Flange Weld Test Plug (FTP) lets you to monitor conditions upstream of the seal, isolate and purge the weld area, and complete the weld and hydrotest to code requirements with one tool. The FTP, has a high-lift seal that will expand. This key feature allows you to benefit from a greater seal-to-pipe clearance, making it easy to move past the weld and eliminate the need to grind out excess root penetration.
- Line sizes 3/4" to 24" stocked
- Flange ratings 150# - 2500#
- Raised-Face (RF) or Ring-Type-Joint (RTJ) Availability
- Faster pipe repairs and retrofits
- Safe and easy installation and testing
- Minimal water use, less handling and waste
- Reduces testing, downtime, waste disposal costs
- Easily accommodates different pipe schedules
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, if you have a restriction on the inside or outside of the pipe that you're testing we can make it shorter or longer. Just let us know what you need!
Yes, if you've already purchased a Flange Weld Test Plug from us and need replacement seals, we've got you covered. We have them in stock and ready to go for all common sizes.
No. These plugs are for isolation only.
The seal is made of urethane.
Yes, we can put venting into your Flange Weld Test Plug upon request.
Yes, this is completely customizable. Give us a call today and we'll help you customize your plug.